Have you ever considered a vacation to Universal Orlando Resort? With three themed parks, it’s the ultimate vacation destination for all ages. And for a limited time, you can experience the 3rd Park FREE at Universal Orlando Resort when you book with Get Away Today.
3rd Park FREE at Universal Orlando Resort
That’s right! Purchase tickets for Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure and you’ll have access to Universal’s Volcano Bay for FREE. The whole family will love the rides and attractions inspired by Harry Potter, Minions, Dr. Suess and so much more.
Universal Orlando Resort – Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Florida provides fun and adventure for movie lovers. Go behind the scenes of some of your favorite films and TV shows including The Simpsons, Woody Woodpecker and E.T.
- Kang & Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl: Fly an alien saucer with Kang and Kodos from The Simpsons. Take aim at characters from the show while swooping and swirling through space. 48 inches and shorter.
- Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster: Enjoy a kid-friendly coaster featuring Woody himself. 36 inches and taller.
- MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack: Help save New York from aliens! Earn points for zapping the bad guys alongside the Men in Black. 42 inches and taller.
- E.T. Adventure: E.T. needs you to help him save his home planet. Hop aboard a bicycle with E.T. and soar among the stars on a gentle ride. 34 inches and taller.
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem: Join the ranks of Minions on a mission! Take an adventure through Gru’s lab and celebrate with a dance party at the end. 40 inches and taller.
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts: Help Harry and friends escape Gringotts Bank. Look out for Voldermort and other villains during this multi-dimensional ride. 42 inches and taller.
- Hogwarts Express: Kings Cross Station: With a Park-to-Park ticket, you can ride aboard the Hogwarts Express to neighboring Islands of Adventure.
- Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon: This ride inspired by “The Tonight Show” allows you to check out memorabilia from the last 60 years. A flying theater takes you on a virtual ride through Manhattan. 40 inches and taller.
- Fast & Furious – Supercharged: Be part of the Fast & Furious crew in this virtual reality ride. View actual movie props, race along the streets and feel like you’re in the film. 40 inches and taller.
Universal Orlando Resort – Universal’s Islands of Adventure
Book lovers find rides and attractions in Universal’s Islands of Adventure inspired by comics, novels and the literary genius of Dr. Seuss. For superhero adventure, Harry Potter magic and more, make this theme park part of your Orlando vacation.
- Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure: This all-new roller coaster gives you a Harry Potter experience like never before. Zoom through the Forbidden Forest on Hagrid’s motorbike or in a sidecar. See creatures all-new to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. 48 inches and taller.
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey: This 3D-4D adventure takes you on a journey through Hogwarts Castle and the grounds beyond. 48 inches and taller.
- Flight of the Hippogriff: Take a coaster ride through Hagrid’s pumpkin patch and learn the proper care of Hippogriffs. 36 inches and taller.
- Hogwarts Express: Hogsmeade Station: With a Park-to-Park ticket, you can get on Hogwarts Express and ride over to Universal Studios Florida.
- The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man: Don a pair of 3D glasses and swing through the city like Spider-Man. You’re on a mission to get the Statue of Liberty back with the help of other Marvel Universe characters. 40 inches and taller.
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish: Fly in a fish from the famed Dr. Seuss story. Gently soar around fountains, choosing the height of your flight. Under 48 inches.
- The Cat in the Hat: This kid-friendly coaster takes you through a number of Dr. Seuss stories you know and love. 36 inches and taller.
- Pteranodon Flyers: Enjoy a ride suspended under 10-foot wings of a Pteranodon. This gentle ride allows you to soar and swing with a great view of the park. 36 inches and taller.
- Caro-Seuss-el: Climb aboard a Dr. Seuss character and take a spin around this carousel.
- The Incredible Hulk Coaster: Ready to experience Hulk powers? Climb onto this coaster and be catapulted, rolled and propelled upside down. 54 inches and taller.
Universal Orlando Resort – Universal’s Volcano Bay
Take a break from wintertime temperatures with a visit to Universal’s Volcano Bay. This water park immerses you in the imaginary world of the Waturi people. Created by Universal exclusively for this theme park, the Waturis invite you to sunbathe, swim and slide through 19 different attractions in their island paradise. Here are some of my favorites:
- Waturi Beach: This will be your first stop when you enter Volcano Bay, and you’ll find lounge areas, gentle surf and views of Krakatau Volcano.
- Kopiko Wai Winding River: Take a gentle float along the river, and enter Stargazer’s Cave to see the night sky.
- Ko’okiri Body Plunge: The body plunge begins with a 70 degree fall through a drop door and an encounter with Vol, the volcano god, as you race along 125 feet of slide toward a pool. 48 inches and taller.
- TeAwa The Fearless River: For a more thrilling river float, put on a life jacket and experience the Fearless River. 48 inches and taller.
- Krakatau Aqua Coaster: The centerpiece of Volcano Bay is Krakatau Volcano. Ride the thrill coaster down, around and through the volcano in a 4-person canoe. 42 inches and taller.
- Punga Racers: Slide on a manta ray mat on a race to the pool below. Four slides are positioned side-by-side so you can try to beat your friends to the bottom. 42 inches and taller.
- Tot Tiki Reef: The perfect place for little ones to play, Tot Tiki Reef provides shallow waters, gentle fountains and even a miniature volcano.
- Kala and Tai Nui Serpentine Body Slides: Side-by-side slides drop riders through a door to the slide before cruising to the pool below. 48 inches and taller.
Universal Orlando Resort – Ticket Types
I mentioned having Park-to-Park tickets to ride the Hogwarts Express, and I’ll tell you a little more about what that means. At Universal Orlando Resort, there are a number of ticket types from which to choose.
- Base Tickets: To visit one park per day, purchase Base Tickets. With 2 Park Base Tickets, you can experience Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. If you’d like admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay, be sure to purchase 3 Park Base Tickets.
- Park-to-Park Tickets: To visit more than one park per day, purchase Park-to-Park Tickets. With 2 Park Park-to-Park Tickets, you can walk between Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, or take a ride on the Hogwarts Express. If you’d like admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay, be sure to purchase 3 Park Park-to-Park Tickets.
As I said before, for a limited time you can get admission to Universal Orlando Resort’s 3rd Park FREE when you book with Get Away Today by December 2, 2019. Tickets are good for travel until May 22, 2020 so you can get a little taste of summer during the winter months.
Universal Orlando Resort – Onsite Hotels
Did you know Get Away Today partners with a number of onsite hotels at Universal Orlando Resort? Depending on which you choose, you’re eligible to enjoy a number of exclusive perks while on your vacation. Benefits of booking with Get Away Today include early admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, complimentary Universal Express Unlimited (line-skipping services in the parks), complimentary theme park transportation and even priority seating at select live entertainment in Universal CityWalk. Plus, Get Away Today always guarantees the lowest prices, and bundling theme park tickets and hotel accommodations helps you save more on your vacation.
Book with Get Away Today
Don’t forget that using Get Away Today to help you plan and book your vacation is completely free! So take advantage of the expert advice from their travel agents so you can have the best Universal Orlando Experience possible. Find all vacation packages at www.getawaytoday.com, or call and speak to a travel specialist at 855-GET-AWAY. Be sure to mention My Book a Day when you book!
This post contains affiliate links.
All images in this post are from the Universal Orlando Blog.