For a limited time, you can book Universal Orlando Resort discount tickets with Get Away Today and buy 2 days, get 2 days free. For travel now through December, 2020*, save big on all the adventure the three parks of Universal Orlando have to offer.
Universal Orlando Resort Discount Tickets
Universal Studios Florida
This park at Universal Orlando focuses on film and TV shows you know and love. Here you’ll find family-friendly rides and attractions, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley.
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
- Transformers: The Ride-3D
- Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Fast & Furious – Supercharged
- Hogwarts Express – King’s Cross Station (requires Park-to-Park ticket to ride)
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts
- The Simpsons Ride
- A Day in the Park with Barney
- Curious George Goes to Town
- Woody Woodpecker’s Nuthouse Coaster
- E.T. Adventure
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
For adventures inspired by comic book heroes and legends, visit Universal’s Islands of Adventure. It includes Marvel-themed experiences, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade and whimsical Seuss Landing, which smells like candy!
- The Incredible Hulk Coaster
- Doctor Doom’s Fearfall
- Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls
- Skull Island: Reign of Kong
- Pteranodon Flyers
- Jurassic Park River Adventure
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
- Flight of the Hippogriff
- Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
- Hogwarts Express – Hogsmeade Station (requires Park-to-Park ticket to ride)
- Poseidon’s Fury
- The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride
- The Cat in the Hat
Universal’s Volcano Bay
You’ll feel like you’re on an island oasis when you visit Volcano Bay. With an aqua coaster and numerous family-friendly water rides, it has something for everyone. Use the innovative TapuTapu bands to wait in virtual lines and make cashless purchases, enjoy zero-entry Waturi Beach and so much more at this park.
- Kala and Tai Nui Serpentine Body Slides
- Ohyah of Ohyah and Ohno Drop Slides
- Puka Uli Lagoon
- Maku of Maku Puihi Round Raft Rides
- TeAwa The Fearless River (requires a life jacket; provided)
- Taniwha Tubes
- Punga Racers
- Krakatau Aqua Coaster
- Runamukka Reef
- Kopiko Wai Winding River (lazy river with tubes provided)
Volcano Bay was designed to anticipate the needs of guests and ensure they never go without. You’ll find conveniences such as tubes provided at the top of slides, lockers throughout the park and kid-friendly splash and play areas.
Universal Orlando Resort Discount Tickets – Ticket Types
Now that you know some of what is available at Universal Orlando Resort, it’s important to understand the ticket types. There are two ticket types for Universal Orlando Resort, and both are included in Get Away Today’s buy 2 days, get 2 days free offer.*
Universal Orlando Resort Discount Tickets – Base Tickets
Base Tickets at Universal Orlando Resort grant admission to a single park per day. This means if you enter Universal Studios Florida in the morning, it is the only park you’ll visit for the entire day.
Base Tickets can be purchased in three-, four- and five-day increments, and you can choose between 2-Park and 3-Park admission. Because you need at least three days to visit each of the three parks with Base Tickets, if you want to include Volcano Bay you will need to purchase 3-Park Base Tickets. You will not be able to ride Hogwarts Express with Base Tickets.
Universal Orlando Resort Discount Tickets – Park-to-Park Tickets
Park-to-Park Tickets at Universal Orlando Resort grant admission to any of the three parks on the same day. This means if you enter Universal Studios Florida and want to head over to Islands of Adventure, you can do so via the Hogwarts Express or even on foot. You can also spend time at Volcano Bay as long as you purchase 3-Park Park-to-Park Tickets.
Park-to-Park Tickets can be purchased in two-, three-, four- and five-day increments, and you can choose between 2-Park and 3-Park admission.
Book Universal Orlando Resort
When you include a Resort hotel with your theme park tickets, you can take advantage of exclusive perks. Select onsite hotels offer early admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, as well as Universal Express, which is a feature that reduces ride wait times for select attractions. Plus, you always get the best pricing when you book with Get Away Today! Book at www.getawaytoday.com, or call 855-GET-AWAY. Let them know My Book a Day sent you.
*Book by August 13, 2020